Pairie jewelry was found in 2016 with an initial mission to show how fashion jewelry can enhance our looks and clothing. We soon realize the jewelry industry lacks solutions to enhance better shopping experience based on consumers’ best Interest. Furthermore, jewelry industry is simply divided by two major categories: price competition with eco-unfriendly material use on fashion jewelry or unreasonable mark up with limited selection on fine jewelry, and the marketplace doesn’t address the issues and concerns in current society enough but force the consumers to accept solutions from designers’ perspective solely. The situation of one way communication makes Pairie thinks differently, so Pairie wants to be a brand that understands customers’ interests and concerns and shows our care in communication and offering accordingly. As a result, we transform our business into sustainable, affordable, charitable, and exquisite jewelry and proudly introduce you PAIRIE ethical jewelry.
Eco-friendly shouldn’t be just a slogan but a habit that involves in our daily life to keep the earth better place. We choose recycle metals and many lab created stones plus conflict-free source to keep our jewelry eco-friendly.
We’re blessed and fortune to have an opportunity to establish our business to do what we love but there are many people who don’t have the same resources and need help. Giving back to society is meaningful and brings happiness. Pairie pledges to donate 5% revenue to selected charities in honor of you. Sharing is caring and let Pairie present your kindness to the world.
- Americares is a non-profit disaster relief and global health organization providing immediate response to emergency medical needs and supporting long-term health care initiatives for people in the United States and around the world.
- The Salvation Army (TSA) is a Protestant Christian church and an international charitable organisation. The organisation reports a worldwide membership of over 1.7 million, consisting of soldiers, officers and adherents collectively known as Salvationists. Its founders sought to bring salvation to the poor, destitute, and hungry by meeting both their "physical and spiritual needs". It is present in 131 countries, running charity shops, operating shelters for the homeless and disaster relief and humanitarian aid to developing countries.
- St. Jude Children's Research Hospital, founded in 1962, is a pediatric treatment and research facility focused on children's catastrophic diseases, particularly leukemia and other cancers. The hospital costs about $2.8 million a day to run, and there is no cost to the patient to be treated.
- The American Red Cross (ARC), also known as The American National Red Cross, is a humanitarian organization that provides emergency assistance, disaster relief, and disaster preparedness education in the United States. It is the designated US affiliate of the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies and the United States movement to the International Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement.
- The National Breast Cancer Foundation (NBCF) is a U.S. breast cancer organization that promotes breast cancer awareness and education, provides free screening services, and supports breast cancer patients and survivors. NBCF was founded by Janelle Hail in 1991 after her own experience with surviving breast cancer, to provide information to breast cancer patients. The organization focuses heavily on education and early detection.
The impact of recent financial crisis in 2008 is still vivid. According to NBC news in 2018, majority of millennials are in debt, hitting pause on major life events. A quarter of millennials are over $30,000 in debt, including 11% who are over $100,000 in debt. Only 22% of millennials are debt free. This situation inspires us to reevaluate fine jewelry market and we realize traditional fine jewelers mark up unreasonably which scares people away. Pairie wants to address the concern and make fine and personalized jewelry more affordable so that people can enjoy and have more options. We cut down unnecessary middle men and work with experienced and good reputation US manufacturers directly to drive down cost for ethical pricing. After all, why pay more for less?
The interesting fact we found about the market is that exquisite design is usually expensive or one of a kind piece while customization mainly focuses on generic design, so there is not much something in between. Therefore, we would like to break the rule to offer 10+ metals and 50+ stones options on exquisite design in addition to pre config items to ensure your creativity and have more fun.
PAIRIE Ethical Jewelry
Fine • Customized • Exquisite